Friday, December 25, 2009

the day after




Merry Christmas, today was an altogether peaceful, nice day. We opened our gifts on Christmas eve and got ready today to have people over for brunch and went out tonight to see a film. 
What am I truly excited for, new years. a full decade, it will be a fun one I have spent my holiday hours slaving away thinking of ideas for new years and making tiaras for the big night. I based my idea off of the tiara worn by Eniko Mihalik in the picture a post before. Anyways I am supposed to go shopping tomorrow morning bright and early, to tell you the truth I feel exhausted and drained from all the ecxitment of Christmas so for the next week I am just going to enjoy my holiday to its fullest because next term is going to be tough.
On a brighter note the picture above is sweet chocolate i got not to mention taken by my ultimate, amazing, CANON REBEL T1I, ughh i am still in aww, it takes beautiful pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment, please and thank you, I will read and take to heart ever single comment, and please do not be shy! Thank ya!