Wednesday, October 14, 2009

painted nails

http://www.style.com/vogue/voguedaily/2009/09/the-look-we-loved-alexander-wang/
about the braid, what a beautiful person.
Next that Chanel nail polish is the first nail polish I felt like I HAD TO HAVE IT. At first I was not so into to it and did not feel like I needed it but the more I looked at it the more I liked it. I need it now. But since it is a little bit out of reach and on ebay it is around 70 dollars so my options are a little bit limited. Although OPI has made a mint green just in the right shade. It is just so good because it is just the right shade not being tacky and not being see through. Thankyou OPI. Sorry there is writing of the OPI nail polish bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment, please and thank you, I will read and take to heart ever single comment, and please do not be shy! Thank ya!