Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Final countdown, tomorrow

So this is my last post for about two weeks so here it goes, for my trip I went to american apparel for a little shopping trip at lunchtime to buy a looses tanktop for m trip, unfortunetly I did not come home with those things, I got a cropped loose short sleeve and a cropped tanktop. They are so cute and I plan on wearing them everyday when I get there. Here in Toronto it is around 10 degrees but in Israel it is 25-30 celcius so I can count on shorts and a t-shirt. Well good bye for now and when I get bac I will have actual pictures of me.

got this in creme


all pictures from the American apparel website

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment, please and thank you, I will read and take to heart ever single comment, and please do not be shy! Thank ya!