Friday, October 16, 2009

pendleton

If I had to choose one new thingI wanted for fall, that I could get it would have to be the Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony, Classic Flare Coat. It is so perfect.All of my other coats are plain, but this coat is so different and beautiful. I have one of the original blankets but my dad gave it to my brother to take off to university. The only proble is the short sleeves might be too chilly for the cold Toronto air but if I could have it I would for sure find a way to make it work.
my favprite one is not fetured here but if you follow this link you can find it:http://www.openingceremony.us/products.asp?menuid=2&designerid=239&productid=9718&cn=menu2
although a little (a lot) out of my price range
good nigt any readers out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

comment, please and thank you, I will read and take to heart ever single comment, and please do not be shy! Thank ya!