Monday, November 2, 2009

english rose.

The trip was amazing and I can not begin to explain everything we did but unfortunetley I have aft m camera at my friends house. Now I can't upload all of my photos until tomorrow which kind of sucks. So instead I am going to take a trip down memory lane. I was looking at these anna sui T-shirt prints at

http://memilyedd.blogspot.com/2007/01/anna-sui-t-shirt-artists.html#{%22e%22%3A%22iframe_resize%22%2C%22m%22%3A67%2C%22t%22%3A1231517697357}

and I found these two ones I adored. The one of the girl riding the bicycle

and this one of two women
I have always really liked the type of drawing, with simple features and big eyes.

This reminded me of one of my favorite books from when I was little called the english roses. It is by Madonna and has the nicest drawings but also a very cute story to it. I also loved the Eloise books.
visit the website
http://www.englishrosescollection.com/

1 comment:

  1. oh I LOVE that book! it was my favorite when i was little and when my grandfather died it was the only thing I wanted out of all his belongings. <3
    ps:your blog is sweet

    ReplyDelete

comment, please and thank you, I will read and take to heart ever single comment, and please do not be shy! Thank ya!