Saturday, November 21, 2009

A new start

I think it is time I do a formal intro for my blog. I went into this thinking, this will be fun and won't be too hard but you know what, it is kind of hard. You have to be in the right mood to blog and have the will to do a good job. Anways my blog is just about my life and me.  I have always really liked fashion but never been really out there. I wear jeans and a t-shirt but I want it ti go further then that. I started looking at the teen vogue snapshot blog section and I came across a couple of blogs I really liked  and for about 2 months I thought about whether I should make one and then finally I just went for it. I hope I continue to have the dedication I have now for blogging about the world of clothes and shoes. So, whoever reads this in  the future, hi and have fun!
edie

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment, please and thank you, I will read and take to heart ever single comment, and please do not be shy! Thank ya!