Saturday, November 7, 2009

childs play

I have recently found an interest in children's clothes and editorials. So many of them have such beautiful clothes but have such fun themes that always have bright colors and cute settings. I think my favorite children's clothes are from Phillip Lim. I wish when I was seven years old I got to wear clothes like that. When I have a child I want them to dress like that. The best is the phillip lim outfit with the bow blouse, high waisted cargo shorts and the navy cardigan + the cute girl + priceless.


I do not own any photos, all were collected from various websites, from google

Also I have recently fell in love with this blog
http://www.nietylkodzieciaki.pl/search?updated-max=2009-10-17T23%3A00%3A00%2B02%3A00&max-results=7
I do not even know what any of the words say but
the pictures are all so cool, of modern children's rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment, please and thank you, I will read and take to heart ever single comment, and please do not be shy! Thank ya!